What ages of clients are accepted?
18 and older
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We are in network with most major insurance companies.
Do I have to have insurance to be admitted to the facility?
No. We also accept private pay as well.
What is the average length of stay?
- Inpatient Residential Treatment, averaging 30 days
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) meets for eight weeks (32 sessions).
What education, groups and sessions are offered?
- Relationships with Ourselves and Others
- Cross and Multiple Addictions
- Family Life/Dysfunctional to Functional
- Relapse Prevention
- Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms (PAWS)
- How Addiction Influences the Body
- Spirituality and Recovery
- Physical Self Care
May I bring a car?
No. Cars are not allowed on the premises.
May I bring a cell phone?
No. Cell phones and electronics are not allowed.
Will I be able to communicate with my family and friends? How often?
Residential clients are allowed three, 10-minute phone passes per week. Families and friends may visit on Sundays with approval from your counselor, but only after a client has been in treatment for seven days. We strongly respect privacy and observe HIPAA Laws of Privacy. Family members may leave messages, however, we cannot confirm or deny if a client is in treatment unless we have a written consent from the client. Calls while in our Detox unit can be made with approval from your primary counselor.