JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Springboard Center offers a wide variety of job and career opportunities. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional care and service and are looking for an opportunity to work with some of the best caregivers, we invite you to take a look at the career possibilities at The Springboard Center.
Knowledge of 12 Step Programs & Recovery is encouraged. You must have a valid Texas driver’s license, be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, and pass a criminal background check. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
The Springboard Center is an equal opportunity employer.
The Springboard Center is looking for compassionate and motivated nurses to join our PRN nursing pool! Our pressing need is for weekend nights, but other shifts will periodically be available. The Springboard Center offers its nurses:
- Hourly nursing wages starting at $20 for new/graduate nurses.
- 12-hour shifts (5:30 AM to 6:00 PM and 5:30 PM to 6:00 AM)
- Generous pay differentials for nurses on evenings, nights, and weekends.
- The opportunity to work independently in a tranquil 9-bed detox unit.
- On-the-job training for ZenCharts EHR.
- Experience treating individuals with various substance use disorders.
- Experience working with medications involved with detoxification and recovery.
- The chance to become a valued member of a great team of people who are providing quality care and services for beloved members of our community!
Apply NOW by attaching your resume below.
Or put on your mask and stop by our facility to grab an application at the front desk: 200 Corporate Drive, Midland, Texas 79705.