Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Questions about The Springboard Center? Check out our FAQ section below to get some answers!
What ages of clients are accepted?
18 and older.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We are in network with most major insurance companies.
Do I have to have insurance to be admitted to the facility?
No. We also accept private pay as well.
What is the average length of stay?
- Inpatient Residential Treatment, averaging 30 days
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) meets for eight weeks (24 sessions).
What education, groups and sessions are offered?
- Relationships with Ourselves and Others
- Cross and Multiple Addictions
- Family Life/Dysfunctional to Functional
- Relapse Prevention
- Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms (PAWS)
- How Addiction Influences the Body
- Spirituality and Recovery
- Physical Self Care
- Equine Assisted Learning
May I bring a car?
No. Cars are not allowed on the premises.
May I bring a cell phone?
No. Cell phones and electronics are not allowed.
Will I be able to communicate with my family and friends? How often?
Residential clients are allowed three, 10 minute phone passes per week. Families and friends may visit on Sundays with approval from your counselor. We strongly respect privacy and observe HIPPA Laws of Privacy. Family members may leave messages, however we cannot confirm or deny if a client is in treatment unless we have a written consent from the client. Calls while in our Detox unit can be made with approval from your primary counselor.
If I am on medications, how will medications be dispensed?
Our nursing staff will dispense all medications for detox and residential clients.
What do I need to bring?
- 30-day supply of prescribed medications (in your name only)
- Personal toiletries (must be non-aerosol and alcohol-free mouthwash only)
- Seven (7) changes of casual, comfortable clothes (washer, dryer, and detergent provided)
- Closed-toed shoes and socks
- Pre-paid calling card for long-distance calls
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Cash only – We recommend bringing no more than $100. You are only able to carry $20 at a time
- An Open Mind
What may I NOT bring?
- Items containing alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Guns, knives, or weapons of any sort
- Pornography or any sexually explicit materials
- Items depicting or promoting alcohol or other drug use
- Inappropriate clothing (sleeveless tops, navel-midriff-revealing, skin-tight, low-riding shorts and/or pants)
- Non-prescription medications (including samples)
- Candles or incense
- iPod or radio
- Computer, cell phone, tablet, pager or any electronic devices
- Electrical appliances (EXCEPT electric razors, hairdryers, hair straightener, curling iron, or electronic toothbrushes)
FAQ didnt solve your problem?
Call us at (432) 620-0255